If only i still have money, i'd go for these beauties in size 8,5 US !!!
- The Bureau Kudu Boot.
- The classic plain toe blucher boot in a Kudu Horween leather with 5 eyelets, 4 speed hooks and flat waxed laces.
- Kudu is a rare Antelope leather with an oily finish and is supremely soft while still being extremely hard wearing.
- Grained calf leather heel panel and pull.
- Antique finished leather sole with rubber commando outsole and heel.
- Width fitting D which is the classic American width fit.
- This boot is made on the Trubalance last and fits similar to the Indy Boot.
- Style No. 86060CY.